Monday, December 8, 2008

Resons for Blog & Podcast Choices

I selected the Blog "Just one more book" because it has interviews with a variety of authors and I read a lot of books to the students in my classroom. Being able to have access to the authors is a handy thing to have.

I subscribed to the Blog "Special Ed. Law Blog" I found this helpful to have the most recent laws handy. Especially since they change frequently.

Since I am a member of the National Association of Special Education it makes sense to subscribe to their blog.

I selected the LD Podcast because it had both blog and Podcasts from a variety of Special Ed issues.

The Special Ed Podcast has a lot of information for both the parent and student to advocates for themselves. This is helpful when working with students who are in need of transition goals for their IEP.

1 comment:

wsh1266 said...

Hi Janice!

Thanks so much for tuning into the LD Podcast- Just One More Book is run by my friends, Mark Blevis and Andrea Ross, and I know they'll be pleased that you are listening.

Is this part of a class project? I'd love to hear about it- could you email me at ldpodcast (at) gmail.com?

Thanks-
Whitney Hoffman, Producer
The LD Podcast